What is your biggest fear?
What is your biggest fear?
I am reading "Teusdays with Morrie", Morrie says, he is not afraid of death or anything else. His biggest fear was, that one day some one will have to wipe his ass...
It was a funny quote and said with smile by the protagonist... We all have fears...
We fear losing someone dear, Losing money, losing love, even losing debate, Losing many other valueless things but losing our health or body parts.
Recently I was following a guided meditation where teacher asked us to be greatfull and thankfull to our hands, Legs, Eyes and tongue. It feels great and you appreciate the most important part of your existence.
Strange but we never thank our body parts.... Breath...... 3 minutes without it we will not be here.... still ask anyone what you love the most. They will count material things....
I am trying to find my biggest fear..
knock knock knock.....
If anyone reads it... please tell me your biggest fear...
Comments
Post a Comment